Representative List of Valuations
Schwartz Heslin Group has performed hundreds of valuations for a variety of purposes and for a diverse group of clients around the world. What sets SHG apart?.
- - Accredited Valuation Analyst (AVA) credentials, supported by the National Association of Ceritified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- - Years of experience
- - A dedication to personal client service
- - Our strategic advisory expertise, which affords us a uniquely holistic perspective of the market and your business
Business valuations are needed for a multitude of reasons.
For the entrepreneur
- - What is my business worth to a potential buyer or investor?
- - Is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan feasible?
- - Am I receiving a fair offer for my enterprise?
For the family,
- - What is my estate worth?
- - What are the implications of estate value on gift and estate planning?
Whatever your needs, SHG has the expertise, experience, and commitment to client satisfaction to fairly and accurately appraise the value of an estate or enterprise.
Types of Valuation Services